CRM Specialist, Part time
Support the CRM team in delivering engaging, personalised communications to our audience
You’ll be responsible for executing our B2C CRM strategy. We have lots of engaging, impactful and personalised messages to send via email and SMS to our ambassadors. You will be pivotal in helping to drive increased conversion, engagement, retention and loyalty to help Verve meet their commercial objectives this summer.
What will you achieve in the next 3 months?
- You will work with the CRM Director to implement a roadmap of automated multi-channel communications through email, sms and push notifications to ambassadors across multiple music festival and event clients.
- You will contribute to increasing learnings about what works through experimentation
- You will work within the marketing automation tool to review, edit and press send on ad hoc email and sMS communications drafted by the community management team.
- You will support the CRM team in checking the project management tool Asana for all the elements required to create communications and coordinate assets, copy and due dates where necessary
- You will migrate and clean data in legacy tool, Mailchimp
- You’ll be a champion for CRM best practice; you’ll support and and coach community managers on the most effective ways to communicate with ambassadors.
Part time, paid daily
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.