Are you a sociable and connected person that's passionate about music festivals and events? We’re in search of an Brand Manager to join our team on a part time basis and help us grow our Pollen membership base! You’ll be responsible for utilising your connections and developing strategies within your area to recruit Pollen members that are successful in selling festival and event experiences to their friends.
What you’ll achieve in your first 6 months:
- Recruit quality members on a monthly basis, with quality measured by the number which go on to be accepted / sell tickets to their friends on Pollen.
- Identify and develop effective strategies for sourcing new members as well as utilising your personal connections to help achieve your monthly member recruitment targets
- Be the voice of Pollen within your area by passing back feedback from members on what events they’d like on the platform while being present at Pollen meetups and events.
- Communicate learnings from your recruitment strategies internally to help sculpt our member recruitment process into a fine tuned and well oiled machine
- The opportunity to be part of a new programme built by Verve, the global leader in advocacy marketing
- Ongoing sales training, offering great experience surrounding the music and festival industry
- A £200 fixed monthly retainer with uncapped commission structure averaging £500 per month if target is met
- Perks include:
- Complimentary tickets to top clubs and events across the UK
- Complimentary tickets to 450+ festivals worldwide.
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace, incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they can’t access anywhere else.