Office Manager - Las Vegas
Are you an office manager who thrives in a busy, exciting, creative environment? We are looking for a superstar front of house office manager to join our busy team to help bring order to the chaos! Welcome all of our visitors, manage our meetings rooms, plan our team lunches, and provide the extra helping hand that we all need to help grow our business.
What you’ll do in the next 12 months
● We need someone who is prepared to provide an outstanding level of customer service to all our visitors, performing a real front of house role - we will need you to be responsible for starting the Verve experience as soon as the front door is opened.
● Be the lynchpin of the team, responsible for upkeep of the office, from keeping our cupboard full of delicious (and sometimes healthy..!) snacks, to managing the cleaning team, to helping us plan our upcoming move to a bigger office space
● Organize incoming and outgoing courier deliveries and devise systems for mail organization and phone messaging
● Conduct audits of all stationary cupboards, bathrooms and then ordering supplies as and when needed
● Plan office events for the team to bond, relax, and celebrate our successes :-)
Verve formerly JusCollege is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.