Talent Acquisition Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a big impact within a highly talented, rapidly scaling tech company. In this role you’ll act as an in-house recruiting and culture champion for our entire organization. We’re looking for someone who is able to problem solve and achieve our business goals by creating their own road map. As part of our People team, your #1 goal is to help grow an exceptional team that drives Verve’s success.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Hit hiring goals at 100% by hiring A-grade talent for all roles.
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of talent.
- Maintain effective communication to candidates and hiring managers through the ATS system.
- Provide detailed analysis of recruiting efforts and make recommendations for improving recruiting strategies.
- Implement and coordinate college recruiting initiatives and also network through industry contacts to promote the company brand.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and make any necessary adjustments.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.