Director of Inside Sales
In the next 12 months you will:
- Create and drive our inside sales strategy taking into account our different destinations and speed of growth, and necessity to always maintain a brilliant customer experience.
- Lead, manage and scale our inside sales and SDR teams from around 12 people to more than 30 over the next 12 months. Execute against your plan, which will be measured through team performance, development and satisfaction.
- Define and implement systems and processes in order to create a perfect sales experience to scale your team more efficiently and effectively, developing play books and collateral for on-boarding and team ramp-up
- Drive teams in multi-touchpoint selling techniques including social media, email, text and phone based selling.
- Measure overall team performance by developing key metrics and and KPI’s which are tracked through Salesforce
- Proven record of successfully building and scaling teams from the ground up.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of CRM platforms (Salesforce.com being ideal).
- Experience using data points to inform and drive decision making, contributing to achieving KPIs
- A background in driving sales and teams through multi touchpoint cadence and across a variety of sales stack platforms
Verve formerly JusCollege is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.