Head of Membership, UK
Take on the critical role of leading and managing the Pollen member experience across the UK. We work with some of the biggest music festivals, venues and travel destinations in the world and we want you to ensure the experience our members and customers have is an incredible one. Improving member activation, engagement and retention will be at the heart of everything that you do as will improving customer end to end satisfaction.
What will you achieve within the next 12 months?
- Lead, manage and coach our London based team of membership managers, measuring success through employee satisfaction, retention, and mastery
- With the help of data, create an experiment based strategy focused on on improving the Pollen member experience, aimed at increasing member activation, engagement, cross-pollenation and retention
- Own the benefits distribution model for our Pollen Black & Gold members, including making these benefits come to life through things like member events, member areas at festivals, and anything else you choose to offer to members
- Know our top members personally, being able to speak to what our power members enjoy most, so you can ultimately enable more members to grow with us!
- Identify pain points and implement new systems and processes with the aim of making the member experience more effective and efficient
- Become the voice of member throughout the company by creating meaningful feedback loops and building brilliant cross functional relationships... especially with brand to ensure our experience is consistent throughout the lifecycle
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
Verve is the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes.
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.