Display and Remarketing Manager
This is a really exciting time to join Verve’s performance marketing team. This is a new role for Verve and an opportunity to shape the display & Remarketing strategy and develop our Los Angeles office to achieve a high, fast and sustainable growth.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Be leading the Display acquisition and remarketing for Verve: You will become an expert in Paid advertising for advocate and customer acquisition, always focussing on ROAS and scalability.
- As acquisition Leader, you will scale our campaigns all around the globe, ensuring every event exceeds its KPIs.
- From A/B testing to new best practices: You will mathematically test your hypotheses to identify new best practices that you will share and scale across all your accounts and campaigns.
- You will combine Display best practice with insights from your campaign to collaborate with the Design & Creative team to improve your campaign KPIs
- You will be ruthlessly data-driven, ensuring the development and implementation of best practice in the tracking and storage of customer data, and support the use of this data in providing additional insight across the business.
- An experienced Display specialist, with 3+ years of GDN, instream & in-display campaigns management, ideally in either marketplace, retail or travel
- A start-up enthusiast, with demonstrable experience in a high growth start-up environment
- Highly analytical, data-driven and with a ROAS solution-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in excel and willing to teach others
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.