Pollen CRM Manager
You will own the Pollen one-to-many communication strategy to support recruitment, discovery, activation, retention and engagement through the membership lifecycle.
You’ll be creating a CRM strategy for the new B2C marketplace. Delving into the data, behaviour and motivations of members to discover opportunities for communications which will be pivotal in helping Pollen meet objectives and prove the business model.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- Build, experiment and prove automated multi-channel communications (email, sms, push notifications) to Pollen members at key moments in the member lifecycle to increase member LTV
- Lead on building a tried and tested drip campaign to nurture inbound applicants, keeping them engaged and moving along the funnel to increase the % of applications that complete their member application.
- Take ownership over the optimisation of the current onboarding communication workflow, introducing members to the proposition and brand and giving them the tools and knowledge to start using the platform quicker. Measured by a decrease in the average time to first sale by 10%.
- Delve into the numbers, uncover behaviour trends and spot opportunities to impact activation, engagement, cross pollination and retention. Share actionable insights with the Pollen team and wider stakeholders, developing benchmarks for communications performance.
- Own the scheduled segmented communications in marketing calendar to reach weekly objectives, educate members on new features, events to highlight and work closely with Marketing Manager to make best use of content to increase activation and engagement.
- Curate and repurpose Verve content for Pollen communications to drive increased engagement and activation.
- Collaborate with teams across business units, including Verve CRM, Product & Engineering, Program Specialist and Community to deliver accurate and timely communications with optimum technology efficiency
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace, incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they can’t access anywhere else.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.