Head of Community , UK + Scandinavia
Take on the critical role of driving the strategy of our ambassador experience throughout the UK and Scandinavia. We work with some of the biggest music festivals in the world and we want you to ensure the experience our ambassadors and customers have is an incredible one. Improving ambassador activation, engagement and retention will be at the heart of everything that you do!
What will you achieve within the first 12 months?
- With the help of data, develop and manage our UK + Scandinavian music community experience strategy aimed at increasing ambassador activation, engagement and retention
- Identify pain points and implement new systems and processes with the aim of making our music community experience more effective and efficient
- Lead, manage and scale the UK + Scandinavian music community team to execute against your plan, measured through team performance, development and satisfaction
- Become the voice of our Scandinavian music ambassador and customers throughout the company by creating meaningful feedback loops and building brilliant cross functional relationships
- Work with our internal support & CRM teams to enhance the UK + Scandinavian music best practices
Verve is the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes. We do this in two ways:
- Verve is a software product that enables live entertainment and travel brands to turn their most influential customers into ambassadors.
- Pollen is a global marketplace housing a network of the most influential young people who bring their friends to curated experiences they are passionate about.
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.