People Business & Talent Partner
Are you passionate about being a People development facilitator, an in-house recruiting advisor, a Culture advocate, and People process implementer who is looking to make a big impact within a highly talented, rapidly scaling tech company? As a dynamic and thoughtful collaborator - someone who revels in creative problem-solving and can communicate simple solutions to complex challenges, you will support key client Teams, reporting into the Global VP of People.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Oversee and improve the end-to-end employee experience in the UK and Europe; ensure employees are set up for success and have the tools they need to be successful in their roles
- Continually evolve how best to provide a human-centric approach to all people matter(s)
- Partner with our hiring managers to ensure we hit our hiring targets by sourcing, placing, and coaching top tier talent
- Create a strong internal reputation as a strategic partner and advisor to our business leaders and their teams in making day-to-day decisions on hiring, compensation, pay transparency, talent development, and employee relations issues
- Be a dynamic advocate for our company culture based on freedom, mastery, and ownership
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the organisation to ensure that our employees always feel supported and heard through our rapid growth and evolution
- Partner with the VP of People to ensure that we are always maintaining and improving people processes, talent development, engagement, and ensuring that our systems are setup to scale
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders (Talent Platform, Legal, Leadership, etc.) to conduct investigations, provide counsel, and facilitate prompt, fair, and effective resolution when workplace concerns arise so that we consistently deliver a positive employee experience
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who are able to learn the things they don’t know fast
- Adaptable - everyday can present different challenges in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a variety of tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Analytical - able to assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to streamline and create best practices
- Hustle - we need someone with a sense of urgency who's not afraid of doing what it takes to get the best results
- Passionate - about supporting employees, creating a great working environment, making a difference
- A team player - we like each other at Verve and work hard so everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.