Account Manager - Pollen
In the next 12 month you will...
- Sign up the best regional events and experiences with a focus on 18-26 year olds
- Build and maintain amazing relationships with up to 100 clients at any one time measured by client retention and NPS
- Grow the potential value of your accounts by at least double each year by proactively checking in and upselling new events that we would like them to launch on Pollen
- Onboard and launch your clients in line with best practice. This includes ensuring onboarding takes less than 3 weeks, that the ambassador reward program is motivating and that there is a good incentive in place for those buying tickets through an ambassador
- Become the voice of the client, communicating cross functionally to help inform product, sales, marketing and community teams and therefore, integrating client feedback into everything we do
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect, who are able to learn the things they don’t know fast
- Adaptable - everyday is different in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a wide array of different tasks on a daily basis
- Analytical - we’re a data driven technology company. You’ll be expected to use data to make reasoned judgements in everything you do.
- Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have an ambition and drive to succeed, and the ability to spot new opportunities and execute brilliantly. You will never be comfortable, there is lots of room to grow.
- Hustle - we need someone who's willing to muck in and get their hands dirty, who's not afraid of doing some leg work in order to reap the results later down the line.
- Passionate about technology - you’ll be joining one of the most innovative and best funded startups in London. It’s imperative you have a love for and an understanding of digital technology.
- A team player - we like each other at Verve and work hard to foster a great work environment where everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio globally. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology in the Sports and Travel verticals.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.