As an Account Manager you are responsible for executing and overseeing the entire booking process. You become our ambassadors’ primary point of contact from the start of booking their trip through the completion of the event. You are the owner of taking students who have placed their deposit and generating as much revenue as possible from them! You become the face of JusCollege/Verve and are always thinking of ways to give the reps the best experience.
What will you achieve within the next 12 months?
- Ensure deposits from all campuses within your region convert to fully paid trips.
- Grow initial revenue projections by 25-50% through cross-selling and up-selling during the lead up to an event.
- Establish a relationship with each rep through 1:1 conversations, enabling retention and cross pollination for future trips.
- Become the expert across all programs offered in your region, and share with the business exactly what makes your reps tick!
- Keep the customer first, working closely with the Customer Experience team to make sure reps’ customers have a great impression of JusCollege as well.
We are the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes. We do this in two ways:
- Verve is a software product that enables live entertainment and travel brands to turn their most influential customers into ambassadors.
- Pollen is a global marketplace housing a network of the most influential young people who bring their friends to curated experiences they are passionate about.
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.