Flight Sourcing Coordinator
We’re a fast-growing startup with a world-class team. We enjoy working with some of the biggest college campuses across North America and are the number one travel and event partner for Greek life.
The sourcing department is responsible for requesting, negotiating and contracting inventory for all events. They work with the sales team to build a competitive package for our students.
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
* Regularly liaison with sales team to better understand business needs to be able to effectively manage inventory for current events and proactively plan for future programs.
* Launch program destinations through requesting inventory & rates from airlines - including those with which we have established relationships as well as airlines which we have limited or no previous experience.
* Successfully securing inventory with airlines and confirming contract terms.
* Successfully manage secured inventory by working with sales team to stay abreast of inventory needs and changes.
* Assess current and near term inventory status then taking appropriate action with airlines based on evaluations.
* Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged.
* Great Communicator – you know your audience and are intrigued with figuring out how to communicate effectively.
* Persistence - you are determined to reach your goals no matter what or how long it takes.
* Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology.
* Vision for success - you know success when you see it and you are not satisfied until you see your vision manifested.