Community Manager (Dutch / Flemish)
Looking to use your passion for live events to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events and festivals? We are in search of a Community Manager to build our ambassador community.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software in The Netherlands & Belgium. Based in London.
9 month contract
Salary: £1800 per month
What you'll do in 9 months:
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 15% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign
- Within 1 month handle escalations within our CRM tool Front, responding to inbound queries and feedback from our ambassadors
- Within 1 month be able to execute user research within cohorts, providing actionable Ambassador feedback to the Community Manager Lead, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Work with out CRM team to complete 1 high quality experiment brief per month to ensure 25% of all ambassadors become active by selling at least 1 ticket for a campaign
- Analyse live campaign data through reporting, working regularly with our CRM team to advise on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign
- Manage our social media accounts, creating content, newsletters and informing our ambassadors of important updates.
- Manage overall communication with the ambassadors in your region, translating documents and communications maintaining our clients tone of voice.
Must be fluent in Dutch & English
(French is a plus)
Verve is the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes. Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.