Senior Community Manager (Spanish)
Looking to use your passion for live events to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events? We are in search of a Community Manager to build our ambassadors community.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others including sport.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software in Spain. Based in London.
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 25% of all ambassadors become active by selling at least 1 ticket for a campaign
- Within 1 month be able to execute user research within cohorts, providing actionable Ambassador feedback to the Head of Community, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Work with our CRM team to complete 1-3 high quality experiment briefs per month
- Analyse live campaign data through reporting, working regularly with our CRM team to advise on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign
- Within 1 month handle escalations within our CRM tool Front, responding to inbound queries and feedback from our ambassadors
- Ensure all rewards that our ambassadors earn are redeemed on site at all festivals within 2 months, by providing accurate dispatch and collection information
- Manage our social media accounts, posting engaging, clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
Must be fluent in Spanish & English
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.