People Operations Manager
You are a dynamic People Ops Manager with a flair for problem-solving, a knack for organizing and developing systems, and a personality that enjoys working with and supporting others to make a difference. You are a People person, a systems and processes guru, an artist and a scientist who likes solving for operational excellence with human-centric solutions in a crazy growth environment.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Oversee and improve the key People tools, processes and systems
- Partner with our hiring managers to ensure best TA operations and support
- Build operational solutions for Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Recognition Programs, Employee Updates and Pay Transparency (and whatever else is needed)
- Be point person for HRIS and ATS
- Convert operational best practices, plans and procedures into adoption and engagement by managers and employees
- Provide workable and insightful people metrics
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who are able to learn the things they don’t know fast
- Adaptable - everyday can present different challenges in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a variety of tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Analytical - able to assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to streamline and create best practices
- Hustle - we need someone with a sense of urgency who's not afraid of doing what it takes to get the best results
- Passionate - about supporting employees, creating a great working environment, making a difference
- A team player - we like each other at Verve and work hard so everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.