You are a Salesforce Administrator looking for an opportunity to own all things Salesforce for a growing business with aggressive growth goals. You have a foundation of knowledge and experience with Salesforce and seek to apply this at a company that is dedicated to building scalable customisation and configurations that will drive the sales team’s results going forward.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Evaluate the current salesforce implementation based on functionality, usability, data integrity and accuracy and assessing where improvements can be made and deploy changes as quick as they can be built using whatever solutions you see fit
- Create valuable Salesforce reporting and dashboards to track KPIs and OKRs through understanding department/user functionality and sales operations
- Become the Salesforce expert; developing training materials to provide training and support to end users to increase ease of use and productivity
- Increase efficiency of sales team by effectively automating processes in Salesforce and other related sales stack systems
- Integrate sales force with other applications used by the sales team
You bring to the table:
A combination of education, certification and/or work experience that demonstrate the ability to learn Salesforce and become the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce at our organisation. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- Administrator or development experience
- Experience with implementations and integrations
- The ability to train and teach basic functionality of Salesforce to non-tech sales professionals
- Ability to provide documentation of technical features
- Salesforce Admin or Developer certifications
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products
and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards.
We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest
events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the
U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market,
we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly
with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we
believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables
you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours,
where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to
create the most value and be at your best.