Part-time Norwegian Community Manager
Looking to use your passion for music festivals to get an opportunity at a fast-growing software company working with the biggest music festivals in Europe? We are in search of a Norwegian Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy. Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software in Norway.
About the Role
As a Community Manager, you would be part of a diverse team of people who are passionate about music and live events. We value creativity, autonomy and freedom.
- Manage up to 10 campaigns, by owning the relationship with up to 5,000 ambassadors ensuring 20% go on to sell at least one ticket through our platform.
- Handle all inbound ambassador and customer queries, making sure your ambassadors have all the information and tools they need to succeed, measured by maintaining a response time of less than 24 hours.
- Compile feedback from ambassadors by phone, SMS and email and relay the information to the wider client success team.
- Manage our social media accounts, creating engaging content, newsletters and informing our ambassadors of important updates.
- Conduct 2 experiments a month with the aim of optimising your campaigns, by coming up with new ways to engage and retain our ambassadors, testing and analysing the effect the experiment had on your campaign.
- Own the way we communicate with ambassadors in your region, translating documents and communications into Norwegian, maintaining our clients' tone of voice.
Part-time employment, paid hourly, based in London.
Knowledge of Swedish/Finnish is a big plus.
Verve offers a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a close relationship with industry-leading festivals globally and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across Scandinavia.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results.
Verve cares deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.