Pollen Membership Support Specialist
Take on the exciting role of supporting our team of Membership Managers with building incredible relationships with members. You'll help make sure members love Pollen, are super engaged and understand how to use the platform. You'll also manage inbound queries from members and their friends ensuring we are giving them the best support possible.
Based in Los Angeles.
What you’ll do in 6 months:
- Build and nurture relationships with Pollen members to ensure they are satisfied with their experience by supporting Membership Managers in enabling 80% of members to sell 1 or more tickets and keep over 90% of these members logging into the platform each calendar month
- Onboard new members over the phone by teaching them how to use the platform, recommending Pollen experiences based on their preferences and answering any questions they have
- Speak on the phone to members who have become inactive with their membership and provide feedback and insights to the Pollen engagement team to help understand how we can improve the member experience
- Master our communication tool Front within 1 month, responding to 400-600 queries/week via email, SMS, social media and phone, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
- Be able to properly identify and escalate inbound queries to senior management to ensure our members and their friends are kept satisfied
- Master the use of different software applications used to relay correct information to inbound queries, including Salesforce, Pollen’s internal and external Knowledge Base, and customer support site
Part-Time, Paid Hourly - $15/hour, Must be open to working weekends. Note: This is not a permanent role. 4-6 month contracts available.
- Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged
- Great Communicator – You are an active listener and an empathetic communicator
- Computer Savvy - Some experience using Google Docs is preferred. As long as you’re not living in the stone age and have used a computer most of your life you’re good!
- Interest in the music industry and experience on the phone is preferred
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programs for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximizing the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.